Heating and Air Conditioning Services by Greater Comfort in Falmouth, KY
- Greater Comfort offers complete heating services in Falmouth, KY. Our trained technicians can install all different brands and types of heating systems including furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, ductless mini split heat pumps and much more. This allows us to ensure that all of our customers have the perfect fit for their heating needs. We also offer preventive maintenance services for all of these systems and any others you might have installed and are available 24 hours a day to perform emergency repairs if needed.
- Air Conditioning
- Greater Comfort also employs trained technicians who provide a full-range of air conditioning services in Falmouth, KY. A good air conditioning system is important for any home in the tri-state area. That's why we install central air conditioners and ductless mini split air conditioners to match the specific cooling needs of each of our customers. We also offer preventive maintenance services on existing air conditioning systems and are available to perform repairs 24-hours a day if a problem should ever develop.
If you need air conditioning services or heating services in Falmouth, KY, call the experts of Greater Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning today.
- Commercial HVAC
- Greater Comfort has over 20 years of experience with commercial HVAC services in Falmouth, KY. A commercial heating and air conditioning system needs to be installed, maintained and, when necessary, repaired by professional. We offer installation, repair and maintenance of many different types of commercial HVAC equipment including installation of new package units, rooftop units, cooling towers and much more.
- Design Build HVAC Contracting
- The design and installation of a new heating and air conditioning system is very complex and requires specific expertise in the design build process. We offer custom ductwork design as well as sizing and installation of new heating and air conditioning equipment for homes and businesses throughout the region.
- Heat Pumps
- A good heat pump can keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer and will reduce the amount of energy consumed to do both. To learn more about heat pump installation, maintenance on existing heat pumps or repair services on any of your HVAC equipment, contact Greater Comfort today.