In such an unprecedented and uncertain time, we wanted to let you know that the Greater Comfort team continues to serve the community.
Our mission continues to be delivering high quality, reliable and innovative care to families and businesses. We do that now by continuing to put your health and safety first as we serve you.
Greater Comfort: COVID-19 Precautions We’re Taking
We wanted you to know some of the precautions we’re taking before entering your home or business, and during time within your home or facility:
- Frequent hand washing (which was already standard for us, but continues to be important now)
- Use of hand sanitizers when water and soap are unavailable
- Cleaning and disinfecting all equipment being used
- Elimination of customer contact, except where absolutely necessary (no handshakes, for example)
- Creating distance: We’ll continue to do our best to keep as much distance as possible
- Screening customers in order to protect our staff and other, future customers
We continue to follow the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Greater Comfort Heating & Air: Proudly Serving Our Community
We will be here now, and in the future, to assist your home or business with your HVAC needs.
Thank you for continuing to trust our business.
Greater Comfort is proud to be a veteran-owned business that’s able to put our customers first. The Greater Comfort team will earn your trust through reliability, quality service, innovative offerings, and attention to detail. Whether it be install, maintenance, or your indoor air quality, we’re here to help!