Do you need emergency AC repair in Cincinnati, Ohio?
As HVAC industry experts, Greater Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning is the right choice when it comes to all your cooling and heating needs.
Just a few reasons why customers turn to us for 24/7 emergency AC repair include:
- Our upfront pricing so there are no surprises or hidden fees. We want you to be informed every step of the way!
- Our ability to keep all our customers satisfied. As a locally owned and operated company, our customers remain our priority.
- Quality solutions and fixes. We fix it right, which is why you’ll say “Your comfort is our promise”—because it is.
- 24/7 service. You can have peace of mind knowing we’re always here to help.
- We value your time. We respect your time and that’s why we’ll be on-time and we’ll do it right the first time.
Signs You Need 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
Are you having an AC problems right now or do you suspect your AC could be having an issue? If you’re not as comfortable as possible and the problem is getting worse, we’re here to help!
Here are some signs you may have an issue with your air conditioner:
- Your air temperature isn’t what it should be or you sense that your home isn’t be cooled like it normally is
- You feel warm air coming out of your vents
- Poor airflow
- You smell an odor
- You suspect there is a failing motor
- You’re noticing your AC is cycling on and off constantly
- You’re hearing sudden and/or abnormal noises
- Your thermostat isn’t working and you’ve tried troubleshooting it
- You’re seeing a leak and/or what appears to be pooled water
- There is an unexplained lack of power
- Unexplained high humidity in the home
- Your energy bills are increasing or you saw a sudden spike in your bill
It’s important to know the warning signs that something may be wrong with your unit, and these are just a few of the symptoms something could be wrong. Give us a call if any of these seem to be an issue.
What to Do After Calling Greater Comfort for Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
So what can you do if you’ve determined you need an emergency air conditioning repair? If you’ve called us and we’re on the way, you can do the following:
- Be sure you know where your unit is located. It sounds obvious to some, but we like to point that out.
- If you are able, see whether or not the outdoor air conditioning (condensing unit) is running.
- If you haven’t already, check the on/off switches by the indoor air handler and your outdoor unit. Check these out.
- If you haven’t already compiled the information, write down the model number of your system.
- Be prepared to share what is happening (symptoms or problems) for when the service tech arrives.
- Know how long you have had issues, and share that information with us when we arrive.
- Ensure your system is going to be accessible.
- Make sure to put pets away in a safe place to minimize any disruption or confusion for them.
- Many homeowners like to have a file that has all their system information in it. If you need it, be sure to have that accessible or have it out when we come.
- Get any coupons or promotions you have ready for us. You can find that here.
Call Greater Comfort for Emergency AC Repair in Cincinnati, Ohio
Too hot…and you suspect your AC needs a repair, and fast?
Time is precious, and we know that! Call 859-491-4915 for 24-Hour AC Repair in the Greater Cincinnati area today. As a locally owned and operated heating and cooling company, we’re HVAC industry leaders who continue to put our customers first, every time. We take the frustration out of the experience with upfront pricing, high quality solutions, and 24/7 superior service.